Household Insurance

Insure the place where you feel most secured.

Your buildings and its contents will be insured against loss or damage caused by a wide range of perils such as:

  1. Fire, Explosion, Lightning and Earthquake
  2. Cyclone & Flood
  3. Burglary & Theft
  4. Tidal wave
  5. Volcanic Eruption
  6. Subsidence or Landslip
  7. Bursting or Overflowing of Water Pipes or Tanks
  8. Riots, Strikes & Malicious Damage
  9. Impact by vehicles, falling trees and falling aerials
  10. Falling aircraft

There is also automatic cover for:

  1. Accidental damage to fixed glass and sanitary ware
  2. Loss of Rent receivable and cost of alternative accomodation
  3. Cost of removing debris
  4. Architects', Surveyors' & Consulting Engineers’ fees
  5. Replacement of locks following theft of keys
  6. Loss of cash following Burglary (up to $2,500)
  7. Compensation for fatal injury to Insured/Spouse following fire or burglary (up to $100,000)
  8. Accidental damage to audio and audio-visual equipment

Insuring your personal possessions

Cover is provided for your personal possessions such as jewellery, camera and other valuable articles against accidental loss or damage anywhere in the world.

Legal Liability cover to protect against claims by third parties

(i) Personal Liability

Your legal liability as owner or occupier of your home and as owner of domestic animals for bodily injury to third parties or damage to their property is covered.

(ii) Employers’ Liability (Domestic Servants)

You are covered for your legal liability to any Household employee for bodily injury arising in the course of his employment, whether he is an indoor or outdoor servant or a driver.